Please be considerate and follow the guidelines when you attend Mass.
- People must screen themselves for symptoms and not attend Mass if they are sick. We will not be checking people’s vaccination status at Mass.
- Updated Sept. 24: Facial coverings are required for all those attending any Mass, both daily Masses and weekend Masses.
As the state has mandated that masks are required, we are encouraging all to think of those around you, those that are vulnerable to this variant of the virus, and to be considerate of all.
We will have masks readily available as you enter the church if you
have forgotten your mask. Our greeters will be more than willing to
assist you in this. PLEASE BE AWARE OF YOUR NEIGHBORS AND CARE FOR ALL DURING THIS TIME. PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASKS TO MASS!!!!!!.
- A separate section of church is set aside for people who wish to remain physically distanced.
- Communion may be received on the hand or on the tongue.
- Capacity is 'recommended' at 50% or 400 people. No registration is required to attend Mass.
- There is still no congregational singing. Our music people are wearing masks at all times during the Masses. We are limited to one singer and a pianist.